Families raising children

If you are separating and have children there are important family law issues you need to consider. Read More


If you own property with or are living with someone and there is a parting of the ways you need proper legal advice. Read More

Couples with grown up children

If you are a couple whose children have left home and you are separating, you need experienced legal help. Read More

Please email Evelyn McMahon evelyn@darcyandco.ie if you have any queries