We at D’Arcy & Co, Solicitors, Kildare are serious about letting you know as much as possible about costs before you engage us.
Please click below for details for specific areas (Please also click here for our leaflet on Our Services and Fees*):-
Please click here for fee information on our services relating to Property and Conveyancing including Residential Sales, Residential Purchases and Land Registry Title Issues.
Personal Injury Claims*
Cases involving Personal Injury Claims* can take many forms and therefore we will only be able to give a quote or estimate in relation to such matters on a case by case basis. The fee in such matters will depend upon the complexity of the work, time involved, level of expertise involved and urgency of the work.
In a Personal Injury Claim* case we are happy to meet you for a free first consultation to assess your claim and to discuss costs.
Please click here for fee information on our services relating to Probate and Wills including the Preparation of Wills, Administration of Estates, Enduring Powers of Attorney and Wards of Court.
Our policy in Family Law matters is to give an estimate once we have had a meeting with our clients regarding their situation and options. Such an initial consultation is normally €80 plus VAT. On a general note, it is worth stating that when matters are settled without protracted correspondence and negotiations, our fees will be less than in more contentious cases.
General and Closed off Files
Our fees in relation to retrieval and/or providing copies of items from closed off files is as follows:-
- A request for copies of specific items within one year of completion of matters are normally charged at zero as being part of the normal service. This is subject to further consideration where the amount of copying required is greater than normal.
- Retrieval and /or a copy of items older than one year is charged at €40 plus VAT. This is subject to further consideration where a number of items are required.
- A copy of an entire file is charged at €70 plus VAT. This is subject to further consideration in the case of larger files.
- By Cheque
- By EFT AIB, Edward Street, Newbridge (IBAN available on request)
- By Credit/Debit Card: Call 045 530807