We, at D’Arcy & Co., Solicitors, Kildare, use our experience to provide clients with helpful, sensitive and cost effective assistance at a time that is often difficult for clients.
Enduring Power of Attorney cases are dealt with by Paul D’Arcy, a solicitor with over twenty years of Probate experience. He, also, holds the STEP / Law Society Diploma in Probate Practice.
Clients using this service will need to give the following information:-
- Details of you the donor to include your name, PPS number and date of birth
- Details of proposed Attorney(s), to include name and address
- Detailed instructions as to whether your attorneys may act separately or jointly and what specific powers you wish to afford them.
- Details of your next of kin to include names, addresses and relationship to you, as notice is required to be given to at least 2 people of your intention to create the Enduring Power
- Details of your GP as a Medical Certificate is required to satisfy your capacity at the time of creating the Enduring Power of Attorney.
- Whereabouts of your will (if any)